Whishing to protect the personal data of its customers and prospects, Fabryka Fajnosci undertakes to respect the provisions of the law n°78-17 of 6th january 1978 as amended, relating to computers, files and freedoms as well asthose of the Regulation (UE) n°2016/679 of 27th april 2016.
1.WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
The controller is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing.
The person in charge of the processing of the personal data transmitted in the framework of the navigation on the site, a creation of customer account or the realization of an order is:
2F Sp. z o.o.
ul. Plebiscytowa 3/18
45-359 Opole - Poland
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED AND BY WHICH MEANS?
Fabryka Fajnosci, as controller, is likely to process all or part of the data following:
- Name (and birth name) - First name - Birth date - Phone number - E-mail adress - Address - Login and password - Information on purchases and orders and the implementation of the guarantee - Electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as "cookies" or "IP addresses")
- Activity data on the site fabryka fajnosci.pl (type of page visited, date of visit or actions carried out on thesite such as placing an article in the basket)
We collect and use your personal information to process your requests for information, your orders, and provide you with quality service, to simplify your access to our products and services.
Fabryka Fajnosci may collect data when:
- you browse our website - you register on our website - you register on our website to receive our newsletters and commercial communications - you place an order on our website - you participate in a contest, whether on our site or on a partner site - you post content on one of our social media or you agree that we reuse the content you have posted
3.WHY THESE DATA ARE COLLECTED?
The collection of your personal data is necessary to Fabryka Fajnosci to:
- Allow you to create and access a personal space on the site Fabrykafajnosci.pl - Answer your questions - The taking into account and the realization of the commercial relation: to treat and to follow up your order, - your delivery, your invoicing, the after-sales service and the realization of survey of satisfaction - Manage unpaid bills and litigation - Fight against fraud - Adapt the presentation of our site to your terminal (mobile, computer or tablet)
Subject to your consent, this data also allows us to:
- To send you targeted commercial communications or not - Ability to customize offers / products that may interest you based on your purchase history - Inform you about news / events of this one - Ability to perform business statistics or performance measurement of deployed communications - To be able to carry out analyzes and marketing tools (ex: score, segmentation, etc.), - Manage the contests, surveys ... in which you participate - Post comments and content posted on social networks
4.Will YOU RECEIVE COMMERCIAL OFFERS?
Fabryka Fajnosci will ask you for your explicit consent before sending you commercial communications. Without consent, no communication or solicitation will be sent to you.
5.ARE YOUR DATA SHARED WITH OTHER COMPANIES?
Fabryka Fajnosci agrees not to sell your personal data to partner stores for commercial purposes. Your personal data remains the exclusive use of Fabryka Fajnosci.
Your personal data is shared with subcontractors of Fabryka Fajnosci allowing in particular to:
6.HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
Fabryka Fajnosci makes sure to keep the personal data of its prospects and customers for a period necessary for the purposes of the treatment carried out or for a period legally fixed.
Cookies are kept for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months.
In order to determine the appropriate retention periods, Fabryka Fajnosci distinguishes between prospects and customers.
The personal data of the prospects are kept for a period of three (3) years from the last positive and explicit contact from the prospect.
The personal data of the customers are kept as long as they are necessary for the purpose pursued. They are erased when the customer exercises his right to cancellation and forgetting.
Contractual data are stored and archived for the duration necessary for the contractual obligations (guarantee, compliance, etc.) as well as legal, accounting and tax obligations and / or during the applicable deadlines.
If you have consented to receive commercial surveys, we will retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or until you ask us to delete them.
Any person may also set guidelines for the management of his personal data and for their retention, erasure and communication after his death.
In the absence of specific directives transmitted during his lifetime by the deceased, the heirs may only exercise the rights of suppression and forgetting.
7.HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
What are your rights ?
In accordance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, you can:
- Access all of your data (subject to certain restrictions), - Correct, update your data, if they are inaccurate, incomplete or out of date - Request the portability of your data, - Oppose the processing of your data,
- Request the deletion of your data. This is not an absolute right, as we may be forced to keep your personal data for legal, legitimate or contractual reasons, - Request a limitation of the treatments that we operate relating to your data.
How to exercise your rights?
You can at any time exercise your rights as described above by sending us your request to our customer service.
We are likely to verify your identity before processing your request.
A confirmation will be sent to you within a maximum of two months from the date of receipt of your request
8.HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Fabryka Fajnosci undertakes, taking reasonable precautions, to protect the security of your personal information.
Security of your browsing on our website
Fabryka Fajnosci implements the necessary means to ensure the security of the data collected.
We ensure the security of data transmitted by you through physical, electronic and administrative procedures.
The creation of a customer account can only be done by entering a username and password that you are personal.
Nevertheless, you must protect the password of your account and not communicate it to anyone.
As a reminder, Fabryka Fajnosci will never ask you, via the sending of an email, your username, your password or your bank details.
Online payment security
Fabryka Fajnosci ensures the security of online payments.