Right of withdrawal and return arrangements
You have a right of withdrawal of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of your order.
During this period, you can return the Products without having to justify reasons, nor to pay penalties.
All products may be subject to a withdrawal, except those excluded by law in Article L121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, for example products that have been personalized on your request .
Lollipops are considered as such, as well as all products subject to personalization.
Returned Products must be intact, complete and must not have been worn for extended periods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must make any unambiguous statement indicating your intention to return the Product to us.
You can send us your declaration by email to email@example.com
You must then return the Products to Fabryka Fajnosci, no later than fourteen (14) days after your withdrawal, by mail at the following address: ul. Urodzaju 10 45-835 Opole Poland / Poland.
The costs of return by mail are your responsibility (with the exception of a defective Product upon receipt or an error of Fabryka Fajnsoci when sending the Product).
Fabryka Fajnosci undertakes to refund you the totality of the sums paid at the reception your parcel in its warehouse.
Fabryka Fajnosci will reimburse you for the returned Products, subject to compliance with the above conditions and the standard "out-of-pocket" delivery charge of the latter if you return your entire order.
If you do not return your entire order and keep one or more Products ordered, the amount of the "out" delivery costs will not be reimbursed by Fabryka Fajnosci.
The refund will be made within a maximum of 14 days from the date of receipt of your parcel in our warehouse.
The refund will be made via the means of payment used during the returned order. For example, if the Products order has been paid by credit card and your credit card is still valid, the refund will be made to the account attached to this card.
You also have the opportunity within fourteen (14) days to request an exchange. You can return the Product to Fabryka Fajnosci by mail at the following address:
ul. Urodzaju 10 45-835 Opole Poland
The costs of return by mail are your responsibility (with the exception of a defective Product upon receipt or an error of Fabryka Fajnosci when sending the Product).
A- Legal guarantees
All Products for sale on the Website benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity (L211-1 and following of the Consumer Code) and the guarantee against hidden defects (articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code), allowing you to return Products delivered defective or non-compliant. You are informed that Fabryka Fajnosci whose head office is:
2F Sp. z o.o.
ul. Plebiscytowa 3/18
is the guarantor of the conformity of the Products to the contract within the framework of these two legal guarantees.
You have a period of two years from the date of issue of the Product to act in accordance with the legal guarantee of conformity.
In this case, you will be able to choose between the repair or the replacement of the Product, subject to the conditions of cost envisaged by the article L211-9 of the Code of the consumption.
You are not required to provide proof of non-conformity of the Product during the six months following the delivery of the Product. This period is extended to twenty four months from March 18, 2016.
In addition, you can decide to implement the guarantee against hidden defects of the thing sold within the meaning of article 1641 of the Civil Code. In this case, you can choose between the resolution of the sale or a reduction of the selling price in accordance with article 1644 of the Civil Code.
- Article L211-4 of the Consumer Code: The seller is required to deliver goods in accordance with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery.
- Article L211-5 of the Consumer Code: To be in conformity with the contract, the property must:
1) To be fit for the customary use of a similar good and, where appropriate:
-to correspond to the description given by the seller and to possess the qualities that he has presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- present the qualities that a buyer may legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling;
2) Or have the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or be fit for any special purpose sought by the buyer, made known to the seller and that the latter has accepted.
- Article L211-12 of the Consumer Code: The action resulting from the lack of conformity is prescribed by two years from the delivery of the goods.
- Article L211-16 of the Consumer Code: When the buyer asks the seller, during the course of the commercial guarantee that was granted to him during the acquisition or repair of a movable property, a restoration covered by the guarantee, any downtime of at least seven days is added to the duration of the warranty that remained to run.
This period runs from the request for intervention by the buyer or the provision for repair of the property in question, if this provision is subsequent to the request for intervention.
- Article 1641 of the Civil Code: The seller is bound by the guarantee for reasons of hidden defects of the thing sold which render it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which diminish so much this use, that the buyer does not would not have acquired, or would have given a lower price, if he had known them.
- Article 1648 al 1 of the Civil Code: The action resulting from latent defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect.
B - Evidence
In any case, the online supply of the credit card number and the final validation of the order will be proof of the completeness of the said order in accordance with article 1316 - 1 of the Civil Code and will be worthy of the sums committed by the seizure. Products listed on the order form.
This validation constitutes signature and express acceptance of all the operations carried out on the Website. However, in case of fraudulent use of his credit card, you are invited, as soon as the use is found to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The computerized records, stored in Fabryka Fajnosci's
The filing of purchase orders and invoices is carried out on a reliable and durable medium so as to correspond to a faithful and durable copy in accordance with Article 1348 of the Civil Code.
C - Responsibilities
Fabryka Fajnosci has an obligation of result for all the stages of the order taking as well as for the stages after the conclusion of the contract.
Thus Fabryka Fajnosci undertakes to describe with the utmost accuracy the products sold on the Website as well as the risks of aesthetic alterations inherent to the characteristics of certain fragile products such as lollipops.
On the other hand, the responsibility of Fabryka Fajnosci can not be engaged in the case where the non-performance of its obligations would be attributable either to the unpredictable and insurmountable fact of a third party to the contract or to a case of force majeure as defined by the jurisprudence.
Similarly, the responsibility of Fabryka Fajnosci can not be held liable for any inconvenience or damage inherent to the use of the Internet, including a break in service, external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses.
The computer systems under reasonable security conditions, shall be considered as evidence of communications, orders and payments between the Parties.
Fabryka Fajnosci's liability in respect of the delivered products, including within the framework of the applicable contractual or legal guarantees, is limited to the price of defective or non-compliant products. Fabryka Fajnosci can not be held liable for any indirect damages or any other financial loss suffered by the buyer or a third party.